Monday, January 5, 2009

Trip to Washington Music Center

December 31st, 2008

Judy and I took the "short" 3.5 hour drive to Chuck Levins Music Center in Washington DC. We highly recommend the store. They have an amazing inventory. When looking for all my horns they had several in stock for auditioning. And, when I wanted my 9930 alto, they understood the value of the horn and how I did not want to just blindly order a $5K instrument. But, they took that risk!

We have been experiences really sticky keys on our horns (all Yanis). So, Pad Juice was the solution. We don't have a ton of experience with it so far, but it seems to be working. Our older Yanis did not have the sticky pad issues like the new ones.

If you are looking for great sales and service, as for Lee in Band Sales.

Visit the WMC Website. Don't expect a great site. Their focus is on instrument sales. So, the site is not where their strengths are. But, it will provide some basic information.

No comments:

Post a Comment